Friday, August 27, 2010

It's the weak end!

And no that isn't a typo. This final post for the week is going to be a weak one. It's a Friday in August, one of our final weeks of "summer hours" and the crickets have returned (as has the bird that just flew perilously close to my open window).

Time to take advantage of the quiet and quit complaining about it.

So I'm off to check out a new Blackberry.

Not surprisingly, I've become somewhat addicted to the practice of blogging (aka, talking about myself). Who knew?

And PS. the new business meeting this morning went VERY well. Am providing a proposal next week. I am 100% sure we can deliver what they're looking for - and we'd enjoy working on it! Just a matter of money, and what they can afford. Hints were made about tight budgets, the need for sponsors, etc. Will keep you posted... promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment